Wednesday 14 August 2013

Like Two Peas layout

People often tell me I made a mini me. My daughter Rachel certainly looks like me a little....she's like a younger, more energetic version of me. It puts a smile on my face when she tells her older brother and younger sister off using words that sometimes come out of my mouth.

Anyway, here's the layout:


I made a stencil from the Spellbinders Grateful Lattice die, and brushed some acrylic paint through it. Over that I added some spatters of Glimmermist, and then assembled the rest of the layout over this.

 
Some black machine stitching here and there helps to tie in the black coats in the photograph. I also tore thin strips of patterned paper to add just a touch of detail without taking up too much of the white space:


Thanks for stopping in today. The full materials list can be found on the DownUnder Direct Inspiration blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!