Monday 5 August 2013

August 2013 Paperific classes

The classes for the next Paperific show have just been posted on the website. I'll be running two quick classes - one is a Male Cards Class and the other is an arty style layout with colour sprays.

Here's the sneak for the card class:

 
The card class will be a one hour class, and we'll make a last minute Fathers' Day card and a birthday card. We'll create an awesome background, and play with the chalkboard technique.

This is the layout sneak peek:


In the one and a half hour layout class we will create an arty background over which to build our layouts. I've chosen a neutral colour scheme, so it should match with just about any photo. It will be possible to colour match some of the elements if you do bring a colour photo.

I've really kept the price down for these classes - just $15 for the card class and $20 for the layout class. Bookings through Little Bits on 03 9798 4122, and please contact me directly with any questions you may have about my classes (details on the Paperific website).

Looking forward to seeing some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!