Saturday 1 June 2013

New Release 100 Proof Press Bride & Groom Silhouette Stamp

A new release is always exciting. This particular image comes with a lovely story attached, so it's extra special. The couple featured in the stamp are actually Sara Vukson's (owner of 100ProofPress) grandparents!

Here are my samples:


I have also made a little video to show you how I put these cards together:



This is only the second video I have ever made, so take it easy LOL!

Thanks for dropping in today. Stay tuned to the 100ProofPress blog for more about the story behind the stamp as well as samples from the rest of the design team.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome video and an absolutely divine project! Loved learning that stamping technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video Teresa it so great to see a Aussie on here.Loved your card alot Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!