Wednesday 5 June 2013

ANZAC day layout

This year we took the children to their first ANZAC day dawn service. I was pleased to see that people are turning out in bigger numbers than ever to honour our fallen.

My youngest Elouise had decided that the dawn service and ANZAC day parade would be the topic for her next show and tell, so she was paying particular attention to just about everything. She was politely asking anyone in uniform if she could have a photo with them - too sweet.

The remembrance poppies created quite a buzz with our girls, and I thought I'd make Elouise's poppy the focal point of this layout:


I coloured the poppy in the black and white photo with a Distress Marker, and made a poppy using Spellbinders dies.

All the details can be found on the DownUnder Direct Inspiration blog.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!