Monday 20 May 2013

New Shadow 3-Up Frame Stamp from Darkroom Door

I found the new shadow stamps from Darkroom Door a little more awesome than I first thought! Don't you love it when that happens?

The Shadow 3-Up Frame Stamp gave me a fantastic opportunity to play around with Distress Inks. Here I have swiped some yellow and green inks strategically over the rubber, so that it looks like sunset over some mountains. I then stamped a couple of the flowers from the Carved Flowers set in black Archival ink.


On this second card, I used some green and purple ink, putting more purple toward the bottom and then spritzed the rubber very lightly to get the colours to blend just a little before stamping. I then added the word and some hearts from the Whimsical Words set.


I'm really looking forward to further exploring the possibilities with this stamp!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed it looks like a view over the mountains. Beautiful cards Teresa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!