Monday 29 April 2013

A couple of cards made with Spellbinders

I have a couple of cards that were featured on the DownUnder Direct blog in the past couple of days.

For the first one I used the largest Labels Twenty die to cut the decorative edge on the Bazzill Wayfarer paper:


Details for this card can be found here.

For the second card I used the Rose Creations dies to make a flower from calico and tulle, and JustRite stamps for the background and sentiment:


Here's a close up of the flower:


The full materials list for the second card can be found here.

Thanks for stopping in today.

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards! I really like the way you used the dies on the first card - I'm never quite sure what to do with super large dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cards are so pretty! I love all the texture and the soft colours! The flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards but the first one is my favourite. What a clever way to use the die. Love the flowers you make as well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!