Wednesday 6 February 2013

Melbourne Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo

Less than four weeks to go until this awesome show comes to Melbourne. Yay!

I'm extra excited because I'll be teaching classes for Craft Queen. Room 1, Session 2 - Kick Start Your Creativity. We'll be putting together some masculine cards, and then I'll show you how to make them more girly style so you can change it up to suit the recipient. I don't think anyone is leaving my class with clean hands LOL. You can find all the booking information here.

Just to add to the excitement, this arrived in my letterbox yesterday:

The printed program is out now for the Melbourne Scrapbook Expo, 1-3rd March. Kim and Teresa's work made the front cover! If you'd like a copy, you can download it from the web site. http://scrapbookexpo.com.au/scrapbook/

It's the Program and Preview magazine for the show, and take a little lookie at the bottom right hand corner - that's my card!

There's a whole bunch of other awesome classes available from a huge variety of tutors, so hop to it and book yourself in!

I'll leave you with another sneak peek of a card - see the Darkroom Door and KaiserCraft goodness:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!