Friday 8 February 2013

Melbourne Scrap Expo classes

I finally had a chance to look through the Melb Scrap Expo magazine in a little more detail, and the classes on offer are just fantastic!


Wish there were two of me I tell ya. From layouts, to cards to off the page - it's all there! Craft Queen are running a total of six classes in Rooms 1 and 2, and my team mates at DownUnder Direct Tracey and Sue have classes in Room 4.

If you're interested in finding out more, check out the expo website and book yourself in! Not long to go, and I'd hate to think of anyone missing out.

Before I go, here's another sneak peek of yet another card we'll be tackling in my class in Room 1 at 12pm:


Loaded with KaiserCraft and Darkroom Door goodness :) I look forward to meeting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!