Wednesday 7 November 2012

New Alphabet Background from Darkroom Door

The latest release from Darkroom Door consists of some more fun photostamps as well as some very useful background stamps.  You can see the whole new release here.

I would like to share some ideas for the new Alphabet Background stamp. I love that it's a little bit grungey, but it tidies up quite nicely too ;)

For this card, I stamped into some wet gesso, and then used paints, Distress Stains and Glimmermists to colour it in:

 
 
I created a drop shadow effect on this next card, stamping first in purple ink and then in black over the top, just slightly offset:
 
 
 
And seeing as I never have enough boy cards on hand, here's this last card where I have stamped the Alphabet background onto some acetate and used it as a window:
 

 
Loving this realease, and I'm thoroughly enjoying all the guest designers' work too. You can see it all over the next little while on the Darkroom Door blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!