Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Betsy Challenge

Hi folks - and especially Betsy!

You'll remember that when I was in New Zealand earlier this year, Betsy challenged me to make something out of a serviette. That post can be found here.

Well as a counter challenge, I provided Betsy with a little pack of supplies to use on a card, with the extra challenge being no KaiserCraft products. Betsy does so much beautiful work for Kaiser, I just wanted to pull her out of her comfort zone a little.  Her divine card can be found on her blog, clearly she was more than up to this challenge!

This is my card:


I cut the background paper into little tiles, then cut a window out for the little doll from Prima's Fairy Belle 6x6 pad.  I then curved and painted with Pickett Fence Distress Paint the chipboard fence from Twiddleybitz.  I finished it off with flowers, butterflies cut from the paper and a Prima wooden button. The sentiment is a stamp from JustRite.

Here's a side view so you can see this is quite a dimensional card:


Thank you once again Betsy - this has been some crafty across-the-ditch fun :) Ball's in your court now: your turn to set the next challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!