Wednesday 29 August 2012

A Copic class with animals

Ha ha ha ha ha - I just read back the title of this post. I don't mean the people who took my class were in any way unruly! I meant to say we coloured animals LOL.

After colouring in a little doggie, and then a teddy bear, we got stuck into some sealife. The stamps are from Kaisercraft, and we tucked them into the folds of a tent card:



We had absolute Copic beginners mixed with people who have been using Copics for years, and I was equally impressed with everyone's work. I especially love that the beginners were shaking their heads at the start of the class saying "there's no way we can do that!" Yes you can, and you did!!

The next class is titled "Colouring black"and I can't wait to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!