Wednesday 13 June 2012

Darkroom Door's Butterfly Collage

I reckon that one of the cleverest things people do with stamps is to create collages. All of the effort of fussy cutting masks, and thinking about foregrounds, and focal images just amazes me. I was delighted when Darkroom Door released a bunch of new collage stamps - all that hard work has already been done, and by someone who knows what they're doing to boot!

Here's the card I made using the Butterfly Garden Collage stamp:


I cut the butterflies out, and glued them in place by their bodies leaving their wings to stick up:


A little glitter and some adhesive pearls colour matched with Copics, and the card was done! Much much less work than creating the collage myself LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!