Monday 7 May 2012

The Publication Catch Up

It has been a bit of an exciting week! First up, here's Scrapbooking Memories Vol 14 No 5. It was a feature about using Copic markers on a layout, and I used a photo of my girls with their Nonno. He got a kick out of seeing himself in a magazine! I totally forgot my layout was going to be published, and by the time I remembered it was a couple of issued old, so I went on a bit of a hunt to get a copy of the issue. Good ol' eBay to the rescue!


 Next up is Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft Vol 18 No 4. I've got a couple of cards in there for a Stampers' Challenge using Glitz Design stamps:


And lastly, there was the Stampers' Sampler Catch Up issue Vol 16.  I have two cards in there using AnnaBelle Stamps miscredited as Stampin' Up :( and  My Favorite Things stamps. There's also a sneak peek of the Summer 2012 issue with one of my cards in it. Yay - something to look forward to :)


I've got some exciting things coming up in the publication department, and I can't wait to share that news very soon.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the publications! So exciting.

    I can't wait to hear your news. Are you being featured in a Stampington magazine again?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!