Friday 3 February 2012

Scrapbook Supplies Online February Challenges

Here are my samples for this month's challenges:


This card has papers from a Fancy Pants 6x6 pad, a Prima flower an image from StampIt and various other bits and pieces. The pin heads were originally white, but I coloured them with a Copic marker.



This layout has paper from Pink Paislee, lots of tea-stained calico and twill, letters by Basic Grey and stamps by Darkroom Door (Seashells and Seaside Vol 2) . The photos are of my daughter Rachel at Wilson's Prom beach last Australia Day. Seeing photos and videos of her remind me of my old home movies - I was always running too :)


Hope you can join in the sketchy fun at Scrapbook Supplies Online!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!