Friday 3 February 2012

The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge

This is how I rounded out my evening:


Another productive procrastination card LOL. This one is for The Craft's Meow sketch challenge, and I've used the gorgeous Butterfly Kisses stamp set, because it's the only Craft's Meow set I own to date. It's a very hard-working set - I used it heaps for birthday cards for just about all the little girl parties my girls attended last year.

The papers are 6x6 Cosmo Cricket, and the two smaller butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.

Ok, enough fun for now. Time to start ticking things off the MUST DO list!

.....

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I love the soft subtle color of the girl and those pompoms are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH LA LA!! I LOVE the colors that you used!! BEAUTIFUL!! =)LOVE the pom pom ribbon and the cluster of butterflies~~SO FUN!!
    Have a FABULOUS VALENTINE'S WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty...love the soft colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!