Friday 24 February 2012

BLING-abilities butterfly card

What a sweet combination - bling, butterflies and the colour pink!


I used an oval die to emboss a shape for the butterfly to sit in, and then added some BLING-abilities to that. Then I cut a butterfly from the Wonderful Wings set, and added some BLING-abilities to that too.  Here's a close up:


BLING-abilities sure add some classy sparkle. The only other way I had before now to add this amount of sparkle was to adhere each individual hot-fix crystal one by one. It would have taken a week at the rate I work, and they would never have come out so evenly spaced.

Yep - I'm a big fan of BLING-abilities. You can see how easy it is to put these on over at the DownUnder Direct Inspiration blog.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!