Tuesday 31 January 2012

Emboss resist with Darkroom Door

This was a fun card to make!


 I started by clear embossing the Bold Blossoms image from Darkroom Door onto white cardstock. I sponged some Frayed Burlap Distress Ink over the top of the embossing. I splashed some water droplets over the sponging, and let the Distress Ink work its magic. Love this technique!

The patterned paper is Echo Park Spots and Stripes, and it matched the colour of ink beautifully! I stamped the sentiment with Frayed Burlap, and made a little tag out of it. A little seam binding and a brown button complete the card.

This card was part of a Card Maps class at Little Bits. I'll edit and show you some other photos from the class soon.

Thanks for visiting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!