Friday 25 November 2011

Another Darkroom Door Christmas Card

I love it when you rediscover an old set of stamps and fall in love again. That's exactly what's happened with Darkroom Door's Christmas Reindeer set. I posted a card yesterday using the same set, and today here's another:


I made the background with one of the stamps in the set - no stamp positioner required yay! It was so easy to line up. Again I used Alison Ellis's Hot Set powder and some black glitter on the reindeer.  For this card I finished it off with some black lace, cream satin ribbon and a couple of gorgeous pins.

This was one of the cards I taught in my Vintage Christmas class a couple of weeks ago. I hope the ladies liked it as much as I do! Love that glitter LOL.

 

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Teresa,
    The hot set powder looks interesting...I think I'll have to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Teresa, that set is so versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Teresa, I love the glittery reindeer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!