Monday 3 October 2011

MFT boy's birthday card

This is a card I made a couple of months ago for our great nephew (or is it grand nephew?). Anyway, our niece's son. It was his first birthday:


That's a My Favorite Things stamp (Loveosaurus), Basic Grey paper from a 6x6 pad, and a Prima alpha. The buttons are from my stash.  I find that lots of so-called "adhesive" alphas fall off when you're not looking, so to be sure these weren't falling off ever, I stitched them on with my machine. Ha!

The stamped image was coloured with Copics, then the body was paper pieced. I even decorated the inside of the card:


and when it was all done, I didn't have the heart to hide it all by popping it into an envelope, so I found one of these see-thru ones:


Thanks for stopping by today :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! I like the buttons and the strip inside is awesome as well! Very inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!