Saturday 22 October 2011

Girl's Paperie Jubilee stamps

I ran my Stamp of the Month class at Little Bits with this set in September:


I found it to be quite a versatile set of stamps.  Here's a few of the cards I came up with:


I used the frame here under an image by Collections, and finished it off with some Green Tara roses and a feather.  With this card I wanted to show that an image needn't necessarily fit inside a frame.


I think everyone knows by now how much I love banners! I've also added adhesive pearls to the letters in the word to accentuate it a little more without having to colour it in.


Tickets, popcorn, and some Graphic 45 papers. An easy circus themed card.  I embossed the stamped images to make the black pop a little.

Thanks for dropping in today :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!