Saturday 25 June 2011

A baby card....or two

My friend is about to have a baby. I am convinced it's a boy, so I made this card:


I used the new Baby Word Block stamp and the new Mesh Background stamp. The letters on the banner came from the Word Block itself - I just stamped it in another colour to match the patterned paper). Here's a side view, so you can see that some sections are raised:


On account of the fact that I am conviced it's a boy, coupled with the fact that I have been 100% incorrect in my guesses on sex of babies for the past 20 years, I also made a card to cover the eventuality that it will be a girl:


 and a side view:


Thanks for dropping in. I will let you know how I went with my guess ;)

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!