Wednesday 15 December 2010

I've had my fill.....

...no more tart for me.  This is the last of my gallery work for Lime Tart. I have stepped down from the team.

Here's the image I showed in a previous post - I used her on a card:



This is an A4 layout with some hidden journalling under the photo. It's one of my favourite photos of Elouise (she was on her way to cut her cake on her birthday, hence the "hurry up" face):


Christmas just wouldn't be complete without the smell of shortbread, would it?


And here's a 12 x 12 canvas with thrinchies on it:


This last one is a card that wasn't added to the gallery. I made the little frame with a couple of nestabilities dies, and cut a window so that the patterned paper showed through to the front of the card:

 
Thanks for all of the comments about my work for the past three years or so. I have appreciated each and every comment :)

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Missy T1 So going to miss your work in the LT gallery each month. Love your canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say I'll miss your work, but I can always see it here on your blog. I have always loved your style - onto bigger and better, hey?
    See you after Christmas!
    XOXO
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo Teresa, not you too? I'm sorry to see you leave the team. Love your work!! And I'll keep stalking your blog anyways :))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!