Saturday 6 November 2010

a Twiddley Christmas

This is a card I made using some new pieces from Twiddleybitz:


I used some of the Colour Sprays (Blue Lustre and Delphinium) on the flying angel and Christmas lights border, and left the tree as naked chipboard.


The words are from a Purple Onion Designs stamp.  I cut each word up and mounted it on some scrap chipboard, then sponged brown ink on the edges. I also sprayed some colour spray (Delphinium) on them.

The patterned paper is Basic Grey. I've decided aqua might be my new favourite colour. It looks beautiful on kraft, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hello! how nice that looks blue! and very nice details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love the aqua on kraft - gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!