Saturday 23 October 2010

A Whiff of Joy

That's one of the many brands of stamps stocked by Lime Tart.  WOJ images are hand drawn and boy are they cute!

Here's what I did with one of the images called Melinda reading book:


The image is just perfect for making bookmarks! I've got some orders from my daughter Rachel and her merry band of avid readers (I just love this age!).

And this is a card I made with the same image:


I plan to give this to Rachel at the end of the school year.  She has worked really hard and certainly deserves a reward, perhaps even a collection of Roald Dahl books (her current favourite author) might be in order.

I have used a die for the grass on this card - the Grass Die from Whiff of Joy, and Copics to colour the images on the card and bookmark.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful!!!!
    Lovely work Teresa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the reading stamp - great idea!! You've been fiddling with your blog again - the banner looks great, love the pin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!