Sunday 30 May 2010

It was Kerry's birthday...

...last Wednesday.  Just in case you're the last person on earth that didn't know.  It's in my diary from last year, and on our birthday list for our ATC group, and we all got email reminders about it last week and the week before.  And just in case I managed to miss all of that, she told me a few times over the weekend too.  I'd have to be trying really hard to forget!

Anyway, here's the card I made her:


I used papers from my new October Afternoon Thrift shop 8x8 pad, stamps from my new Darkroom Door set I won at the Little Bits camp on the weekend, new chipboard from Collections, and a few other odds and ends.  The happy birthday stamp is from Savvy Stamps.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this card is gorgeous!!!
    just love the beautiful colours!

    ... Happy Birthday Kerry! lucky girl!......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!