Thursday 4 February 2010

More exciting news..

...I didn't want to keep you waiting too long, so here I am, sharing more excitement.

Rachel Greig has invited me to be Guest Artist at Darkroom Door this month!  To say I was thrilled is a gross understatement.  To be invited to contribute to a fantastic blog, using products I just adore is a dream come true. 

Here's my first project, a little concertina book made with tags:

 

You can see it all - front and back - on the Darkroom Door blog.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you!

7 comments:

  1. Teresa, many thanks for your comment! I now know not to ask! I love your little book, so much texture and what a wonderful treasure you've created. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being a quest artist for Darkroom Door this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every detail on this tag book!! So beautiful. You make me want to make one too :)
    Can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we LOVE having you!!!! I'm so excited that you're Guest Artist for Take Ten next month too - you totally deserve that! :):) Rock on for 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering my OWOH giveaway! Good Luck! This little book is soooo wonderful! You have got yourself some talent girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngratulations Teresa and so well deserved,you work is beautiful

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Your concertina book is fabulous. Really beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!