Sunday 10 January 2010

Wanna see my house?

This is my latest creation - it's called the Funky Attic House from Twiddleybitz.  It's so easy to put together:




and so much fun to decorate!  I love how the Skeleton Tree with the little birds in it turned out:




I painted the house and the tree with Distress Crackle Paint and used German Scrap for the roof.  I ran the bottom piece through the Cuttlebug and painted it to look like cobblestone.  The picket fence is a die cut.  Lastly, I glued some moss (from my florist suppliers) behind the fence to look like lawn.

This was so much fun, there's a possibility I might offer it as a class at Little Bits next term.  Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. the crackle looks awesome! my friend lives in a house that looks just like that. thanks for sharing,
    Celina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Teresa!! What a fabulous piece! Looks so cosy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks wonderful Teresa, I may have to keep an eye out for one of these myself. I love the crackle effect. So shabby chic and right up my alley..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!