Monday 22 June 2009

June A la Tarte

Here are pics of the projects I made with my A la Tarte kit this month. I love working with Lime Tart kits - everything I need is included, and it's all perfectly matched. That saves me so much time when I'm making a card - I can take more than 20 minutes to decide which ribbon matches the paper I'm working with sometimes!

Here are a couple of cards:


I felt this colour scheme suited masculine projects - I'm often stuck when it comes to the boys in my life.

My boy Jake is a bit of a nature lover, so blue, green and brown were just perfect for some photos I took of him recently. I altered them with a photo editing program to sepia tones and I aged the images a little.

Jake loved this little book all about him. You can see some of what's inside in this month's gallery.

3 comments:

  1. These look great Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards...what a wonderful color combination...clear and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with the ribbon on the 30 card!

    Quite the ribbon Queen rn't u?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!