Saturday 4 April 2009

a couple of cards.....

Back again with a couple of cards I've made using InStyle Stamps.

First up is this anniversary card:



I used a digi download image called Heart Balloons, and I filled them in with my stickles. I love how the glitter turned out.

Next up is a card for a friend:

We never really get much of a chance to catch up - I just want to let her know that I'm thinking of her - trying to keep the lines of communication open. Thank goodness for email I tell ya!

I used some retro-looking paper from Paper Salon, and my Copic markers. The image is called Steph - isn't she gorgeous?

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Teresa... so happy I got to meet you at SIA, check out my blog for pics :-)

    Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I especially like the bottom one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!