Saturday 28 March 2009

Rachel's birthday card

This is the card I made Rachel for her birthday. I think it's the first card I've made this month that reached the recipient on time LOL!


I used my Nestabilities to cut the circle and scalloped circle, my Cuttlebug to emboss (Swiss dots), a border from a Sassafras Lass paper and some pom-pom trim.



The bird on the left is a felt bird from Remember When, and the bird on the right is from Buzz and Bloom.

I cut the number out with a Slice machine and ran it through the Tiny bubbles embossing folder on my Cuttlebug.

I just realised my children's ages: 3, 6 and 9. It's put that song in my head now:

Three, six, nine
The goose drank wine
The monkey chewed tobacco
On the streetcar line

The line broke
The monkey got choked
And they all went to Heaven
In a little row boat

Does anybody else remember that song, or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. What a stunner
    Cate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, never ever heard of that song, and you know I have been around a lot longer than you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!