Monday 2 March 2009

Hey Chickadee

Is it just me - can you believe it's March already? Where is the year going?

With April and Easter just around the corner, I thought I'd have a little play with a digital download image from InStyle Stamps. This is Chick in Nest, and being a digital image, I could adjust the size to fit what I wanted to make. Here they are:


It's a bunch of little gift tags, which can also be used as placecards. I printed the image, punched it out with my scalloped oval Marvy punch, and coloured it in with my Copics. I used my black gel pen to write the names, and finished them off with a knot of ribbon at each side.



I'll be using these for the little Easter gifts I like to share - some pyjamas, or a DVD - always served with chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!