Tuesday 17 February 2009

News from My Sketch World

My Sketch World has announced their new design teams for the next 6 months - guess who made it onto the card sketch team??

A layout sketch is posted on the 1st of the month, and the card sketch on the 15th. I look forward to working with this team. As you all know.......I love a good sketch!

Here's the card I made with the application sketch:

Stamp is by Odd Bird Planet, paper is Sassafras Lass, chipboard flowers are Buzz and Bloom, felt flower is Remember When Paper Company. The bracket is chipboard cut with a sizzix I think, and the brad is Francheville.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Teresa...is there a design team you arent on?? you talented gal you...
    and yes who doesnt love a sketch..
    thanks for sharing your news with us....yahhh for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enhorabuena Teresa. Me pasaré a echar un vistazo. Quizá participe.
    Un abrazo, M.Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!