Monday 12 January 2009

Tarty goodness

I've just finished playing with this month's A la Tarte kit. Actually, the only reason I've finished playing is a lack of time, not supplies or ideas. The gallery will be opened later this week, but I thought I'd show you one of the cards I made:



I'm amazed with this month's kit - I've been able to make projects that look so different, you'd swear they came from different kits! Can't wait to see the gallery this month - we have two new designers joining us just to add to the general excitement.

Oooh - do you like Darkroom Door stamps? I know somewhere you can get them for under $20! I'll give you a clue - it starts with Lime and ends in ....art. Or you could just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!