Friday 16 January 2009

Happy Birthday little Isabel

Monday was my niece's 2nd birthday. She's the teeny tiny Thumbelina daughter of my sister, who is so small she sleeps in a matchbox.

Here she is playing with the window winder at my place a couple of months ago.

And here's the card I made for her:

Do you think everyone will know it's for her? The card is similar to one I made with this month's A la Tarte kit. See if you can spot it in the gallery ;)

I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the dots and to cut the small striped heart and butterfly. The papers are Sassafras Lass from the Sunshne Lollipops wee bundle available from Lime Tart. A couple of dew drops adorn the butterfly - two, because that's how old she is!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for your niece - bet she loved it.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!