Monday 8 September 2008

September kit

WOW!

I could end this post there, and that word would cover it. This month's A la Tarte kit is nothing short of amazing! I love working with brand spanking new stuff - stuff so new that online galleries are not filled with it. The papers in this kit are the new release Sassafras Lass - fresh from CHA. And the stamps are new release Odd Bird Planet - too too cute! Here's a pic of the kit:

and here's a little sneak of a card I made. The little girl gnome's hair is flocked - I can't stop touching it!

Kits are now available here in Australia, or here if you live closer to the US. Stay tuned for the gallery opening around the 14th of the month - I can' wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!