Thursday 27 March 2008

New justjohanna images

New images were released not too long ago (see them here), and these are a couple of the cards I made with them. This is a fun release, but then again, aren't they all? ;)



These images were coloured with Copic markers. The words on the card below were done on my computer - there's no such stamp............yet!


This next one uses the new menu board stamp. I used black watercolour to make it look like a well-loved blackboard that's been left out in the rain, and I love it because you can write your own message on it and really customise your card. I made this card as a dinner invitation - it's for tonight - anyone free? I'd normally give people a bit more notice than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!