Wednesday 26 March 2008

A card for Rachel

Easter Sunday was also my daughter Rachel's 5th birthday. She's finally 5 - thank goodness the day has come - I thought she'd burst if she had to spend another day being 'just 4'.

This is the card I made for her the night before her birthday. A bit rushed - now that I've taken some close up shots of it, I wish I had painted the chipboard letters before glittering them. Oh well - I'll plan better next time.......



Here's a bit of trivia for you all: This year is the earliest Easter any of us will see for the rest of our lives. Only people 95 years old or older have ever seen Easter this early. The next time Easter will be this early (March 23) will be the year 2228 (220 years from now). The last time it was this early was 1913.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!