Sunday 24 February 2008

A Delightful Day

Well I just had a most delightful day. It was always going to be a good one - both Jake and Rachel were invited to parties, the weather was supposed to behave itself, and best of all I had a bunch of good friends over for a play date. Plus I felt a little tingle of excitement at work on Friday night. I don't get those too often!


Here's a photo of one half of the group:




Gail, (with the help of Jo and their friend Michelle) printed these gorgeous aprons for us to remember our workshop with Michael DeMeng earlier this month. I was also lucky enough to receive a polo shirt with the same design printed on it from Jo - thank you both so much for all your hard work. I think they are amazing.




Back row: Liz, Kathy, Marg, & Gail. Front row: Moi (looking like I've had a glass of wine or two shhhhh), & Jo


Everyone got a fair bit of work done too - it wasn't all gossip and giggles. I'll post a photo of what I made today as soon as I finish it.

5 comments:

  1. Look at you girls you look very hot!!! in your demeng gear.Hope you had fun wish I was there
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your hospitality Teresa, it was a lovelly afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, in your new gear, but you also had 1/2 a glass of wine so that must of put that smile on your face LOL. Great Day thanks for your hospitality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa..looks like a great day..and I can't wait to see what you made...by the way..what was the tingle at work all about??? lets us hear more pls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great day. I hope I didn't miss out on cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!