Wednesday 3 October 2007

More on World Card Making Day

Here are some more details about this special event:

You need to register on the justjohanna Forum, you can do that by clicking on this little button:





Check back on the justjohanna Forum on Saturday, October 6, 2007 (that's from 11pm for us in Australia).
Go to the contests and challenges area and click on WCMD 6th October.
I will be posting a challenge there at 11am Sunday, and all you have to do is link a photo of your creation in a comment. You don't need to use justjohanna stamps to enter.
You can post your comment from 11pm Saturday, October 6, 2007 until 5pm Monday 8th October, 2007 (Melbourne Time).
After the festivities are over, I will randomly select a winner. The winner will be announced on the justjohanna Forum and here on my blog.

I look forward to seeing everyone's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!