Thursday 22 February 2007

Some work from the past few weeks

Hello! I thought I'd grab this quick minute to upload some work. I am a swap addict, and I've been working like a mad woman in this humidity to get them all in on time.







This is one of 9 ATCs I made for a swap using Crafty Individuals stamps. I used purple StazOn over a background I made using my Twinkling H2Os. The photo looks purple and yellow (yuck), but it's actually a lime green.











This is one of 30 invitations I made. Our niece commissioned them for a friend of hers who is getting married in April. Nothing like being ready ahead of time! This is a Lost Coast stamp, on which the little girl is actually holding a couple of flowers. I had to mask them, then draw in the wand and then glue the little star in place. I think I love pink with black and white! The crown is from a pack I bought in a $2 shop. It says PRINCESS on it, which I thought was perfect for this project because the theme for the Bridal Shower is Fairy Princesses.









These are little 4 x 4 inch canvases I made for my gorgeous little new niece Isabel. She looks like me - she is just stunning and gorgeous. I stuck a little silver charm on each letter. These are made by Making Memories, and come in packs of 12 in different themes (baby, birthday, bridal etc).
I wrote Bitabel on the last one because that's what my 18 month old daughter Elouise calls the baby.






















This is another 4 x 4 inch canvas - one of 9 I made for a swap. When I had finished them, I thought to myself "where did the colour come from?" It's not a colour I ever work with, but there it is!









Well, that's it. I'm exhausted, and I've still got so much to do. And that's without going into the housework!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!