Thursday 31 August 2006

Naughty Me!

I know I promised to write every week, and only 3 posts in and I've broken that promise already. Tut - tut. I have been busy though! Here are some photos I've taken of samples I did for Lesley at Little Bits in Keysborough. She's started a blog now herself - yep - it's time we dragged her kicking and screaming into the 21st century! Go to http://www.littlebitscards.blogspot.com/ and check it out every now and again.
 
This is a little bunch of tags I did that is actually a sample of a few techniques you can do with Collections products to get some different looks. Stay tuned for class details at Little Bits for Term4. This may well appear!









 Next is a large tag I did using the Industria technique taught to me by Julie Van Oosten herself. It was a real honour to meet such a legend in the industry, and to be taught a brand new technique was such a thrill I almost had an incontinent moment. It's basically silver acrylic paint onto chipboard, sponged with Frayed Burlap (a Tim Holtz Distress Ink) and some metallic embellishments. Very very easy and fun.



Here's a little canvas I did using some Collections products. I put Impasto medium on the canvas first, stamped it with a scroll background and waited for it to dry before giving it a very dilute brown wash.























Well, that's it for today - I'll have some more to post soon. Cross my fingers, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!