Tuesday 19 February 2013

Bombshell February Challenge

Before I run out of month, here's the card I made for the challenge posted over at Bombshell stamps this month:


This image comes from the Bombshell Angel set - isn't she gorgeous! I coloured her in with my Warm Gray Copics, and I've placed her at the back stage doorway in an alley thanks to some of the new range of papers from KaiserCraft called Base Coat.

This is the sketch:
 
so as you can see, I have loosely based my card on this with three main elements across the centre.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fabilous card Teresa! I love your grey copic coloring,excellent job! Thanks for joining the Bombshell challenge!

    Kind regards from Stempelientje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this is gorgeous! I saw it on the forum, but didn't see that you posted it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!