Friday 30 January 2009

I was there, and I can prove it!

You'll remember me mentioning that Sassafras Lass asked for one of my layouts to display at their booth at CHA (see here).

Well, the very lovely Emily Giovanni has been posting very comprehensive reports from CHA, and guess what - I spotted my LO! Click here to see it too. It's the one on the right under the Woodland Whimsy sign, . This is one excited little Aussie!

While you're over at Emily's blog, check out some more of the new stuff that will be hitting our shores over the next few months. Mind boggling! I'm off to use some of my stash up so I can fit some new stuff into my craft room. It's bursting at the seams!

Don't forget to enter my OneWorld-OneHeart giveaway in the post below :) I'm up to 100 comments already!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Teresa thats huge news .you must be thrilled,but I must say it is well deserved
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!