Friday 14 December 2007

.........and we have a winner!

Congratulations:
LIANNE!


You are now the proud owner of a very exclusive Al on top of the world stamp!! I don't think I mentioned in the competition post how exclusive this justjohanna stamp is - only a select few design team members and winners of our World Card Making Day in October have this stamp, so that is how special it is!
The correct answer to the question "Who is the distributor for this wonderful range of whimsical art stamps here in Australia?" is of course Lime Tart. I don't think anyone got that wrong! BTW, the gallery has been updated, so check the site out now......don't forget to read the blog while you are there. Tell em Teresa sent ya!
Lianne, if you contact me by email with your postal details, I'll get your new stamp in the mail to you ASAP.
Thank you to everyone who entered. I tried to contact everyone I could to say a personal thank you, but if I haven't, then please know that I really appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment.
I'm sure we'd all love to see what Lianne eventually makes with this stamp, so when you get around to it Lianne, we want show and tell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!