Wednesday 25 January 2012

Oooh - hang on! More published!

Serve me right rushing! I really should sit down, relax, enjoy a cup of tea while I flick through magazines, instead of trying to do everything quickly! I totally missed another two cards that are in the current issue of Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft. 

This one was made for a Cards for All Occasions special feature. I made a New Home card using Purple Onion Designs stamps:


These images are beautiful to paper-piece. I enhanced the patterned papers a little with Copic markers. Here's a close up - see under the fence palings:


This next card was for the new Designing with Sketches feature. I think you all know by know how much I love a good sketch!


Oh look - Purple Onion Designs stamps again! The sentiment, the frame under it, and the damask in the lower right hand corner. This is one of my favourite companies.  Here's a close up of the sparkly interesting bit with resin flowers and seam binding:


Thanks for listening to me toot!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!