Saturday 5 June 2010

Picket your next card

Here's a simple card I made using a Twiddleybitz fence:


I painted the fence with white crackle paint, and then threaded the little roses and punched leaves through the fence.  The roses are wired, so I wrapped a couple of wires around a thin paintbrush to look like tendrils ( I KNOW roses don't have tendrils, but I put them in anyway).  To finish it off, I picked a word from a Darkroom Door wordstrip.

Here's a close up:


If you squint, you can just make out the crackle.

All of these products are available from my LSS Little Bits.  Tell em Teresa sent ya!

1 comment:

  1. STUNNING card Teresa! I've seen these chipboard fences in my local craft store and thought to my self how do you used them lol, now I've seen your card I'm going to grab a few lol!
    Your card is truly STUNNING and everything is perfect, LOVE it lol!

    Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!