Friday 14 August 2009

What a bombshell!

I came across Bombshell Stamps some time ago, and my friend Kathi was kind enough to send me some images to play with.

Here's a card I made for their Nautical Challenge:



Isn't she gorgeous? I used Copics to colour her in, then cut her out and mounted her onto another image of herself (I hope that makes sense). I popped a glass pebble onto a little anchor, and added some twine at the bottom to look like rope. Papers are Basic Grey and October Afternoon. These stamps all came from the Mermaid Anchor set.

I"ll be back in a bit to show you a couple more cards.

2 comments:

  1. love it! you're reminding me that I need some bombshells, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Teresa! Beautiful card, and use of the stamps! The anchor button really sets off the mermaid, and you would never guess it's a stamp! Well done, and I enjoyed all the other creative projects on your blog.

    Happy crafting, Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!