Sunday 22 March 2009

My love of kraft.

I love kraft cardstock - especially teamed up with black and white. Here's a card I made using a digi download image from InStyle stamps. It's called kissing birds.


I coloured it in with my Copics. I wanted the birds to stand out a bit more, so I went over the background with the colourless blender. Looks sort of watercoloured now, doesn't it? Here's the delicious bow - Making Memories riboon and a button tied with string:


And this is the little sentiment:


Being a digi download, you can manipulate the size of your image. I simply printed the birds a little larger, and cut out one of the hearts. The glitter sticker is a Making Memories alpha.

4 comments:

  1. So cute. I really like this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Love kraft as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for an anniversary too.
    thanks Teresa
    Cate

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful card. I love those stamps. So cute. I also really like the stitching around the main panel. It's the perfect little touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!