Thursday 5 March 2009

For Sale

When my children misbehave, I threaten that I'm going to sell them on eBay. (Is that wrong?). It's a really effective behaviour modification tool - everytime they see me on the computer, they start to worry hehehe!

This layout is in Spanish. The title reads 'For Sale - Boy, 8 years old.'


The journalling reads 'Laughs a lot, Doesn't know how to make his bed, Asks too many questions.' I left out the bit about 'Fights with his sisters all the time' and 'Looks up rude things on the internet.' Do you think anyone will want him ;)?


Anyway, the details: Bazzill cardstock (don't ask me which colour! A blue and a grey), yellow acrylic paint (Looks green, doesn't it?), Spellbinders dies (Labels One), Cuttlebug alpha dies (Red Tag Sale), Sassafras Lass patterned paper (Woodland Whimsy), Basic Grey rubons, Black gel pen (Sakura), ribbon (American Crafts), white ric-rac, machine stitching and the edges were distressed with an edge distresser (Heidi Swapp, but Tim Holtz does one too), and inked with Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap). I think that's it.

I had all day to do this LO - school was cancelled today because of high fire danger and erratic weather conditions, and Jacob had one of his friends over for the day. Which meant that I was only really bothered when they needed feeding or watering, ie I was up every half hour!

I'll put this LO up on the 1WorldScrap dt blog with a couple of different angles - pop on over and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Me gusta mucho como te ha quedado!
    Con esa carita que tiene,¿cómo lo regalas??? jeje!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years I told my son he had better be good because I had kept the receipt from the hospital where he was born....and they had an excellent return policy. I love your ebay idea....ebay wasn't around when my kids were small.

    Your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Teresa, esta página es fantástica. La idea del título y el tema, GENIAL! Yo tengo un par que también pondría en venta a veces ;)
    Espero que vaya pasando el peligro de los fuegos en vuestra zona y tu y los tuyos os encontréis bien.
    Un abrazo, Cuchy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!