Wednesday 23 January 2008

Love is in the air

I've been making lots of Valentine's day themed things of late........anyone would think I was in love or something! C'mon - in September this year we'll have been married for 10 years - the shiny lustre has certainly worn off. What remains is the aged patina of a long-standing friendship, and the rust of putting up with annoying habits. (Hope he doesn't read this - there'll be no chocolates and flowers for me this Valentine's day!)

Anyhow, this is a card I made using the January A la Tarte kit from Lime Tart, some clipart and some tulle. This month's kit includes some beautiful papers (as usual), as well as some German scrap wings and count them - 3 stamps!
Back to the drudgery of housework for me..........no wait. Let me put a postive spin on that - back to the duties of Domestic Godessery for me. There - that sounded better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!